Our enrolment intake occurs in Foundation and in Year 7, with a limited number of places available in other year levels. Enrolment is open to children of school age whose parents or grandparents are members of our Christadelphian community, or children and family are showing commitment through involvement with our community.
A child who turns five years of age before 1st May will be able to begin school in the January of that year. As of 2024, we will be offering a mid-year intake for those children who turn five between 1st May and 31st October. These children will then complete 18 months of Foundation.
For more information on when your child will need to start school, visit the Department for Education’s “Starting School” page.
Enrolment For Other Year Levels
A limited number of places are available for Years 1 - 12, with some year levels currently on a waiting list. Please contact us as early as possible to secure a place.
- Book a College tour: If you have not visited us already, come and take a look and see us in action to help you make an informed decision.
- Fill out the Enrolment Enquiry form: Use the button below and our Enrolments Officer will be in touch.
Please note, an Application for Enrolment must be accompanied with a $50 enrolment fee (nonrefundable). You will be asked to provide your child’s birth certificate, previous school reports, NAPLAN reports and any information relating to special learning needs, as applicable. For Terms and Conditions of Enrolment, please click here.
- Principal interview. If this is your first child enroling, providing there is availability in the year level required and you meet our enrolment criteria, you will be contacted to arrange a time for you to meet our Principal and Enrolments Officer. The College ethos and values will be discussed in detail and you will have the opportunity to ask any further questions. Our Enrolments Officer will contact you to organise this interview.
- Outcome advised: Liaise with the Enrolment Officer on the status of your application.
- If there is no current availability, you will be offered a place on our waiting list. You will be advised once a place becomes available.